Text published on justpaste.it on Tuesday December 16, 2014 (Translated by Abu Musab and published verbatim)
All praise due to Allah, to continue
Allah The Most High said: “But no, by your Lord, they will not [truly] believe until they make you, [O Muhammad], judge concerning that over which they dispute among themselves and then find within themselves no discomfort from what you have judged and submit in [full, willing] submission.” [4:65]
And Allah The Most High said: “And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the disbelievers.” [5:44]
And Allah The Most High said: “Then is it the judgement of [the time of] ignorance they desire? But who is better than Allah in judgement for a people who are certain [in faith].” [5:50]
And Allah The Most High said: “That is the judgement of Allah ; He judges between you. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.” [60:10]
O Muslims, the one who comprehends this ayāt (verses) he will find in it big meanings which are no longer in the minds of the people in our time, among them are:
1. Nullifying the Imān (beliefs) of a person who seeks judgement other than the Sharia
2. The obligatory of subjugation and acceptance of Shar’i rulings without finding in themselves discomfort.
3. The one who rules/judges with other than Allah has revealed is a kāfir (we seek refuge from Allah) even if he prays, fasts and claimed to be a muslim.
4. There is no better judgement than the judgment of Allah, and all other judgements are Djāhiliyah (pre-islamic).
5. When Allah judged between His servants, He judged between them as The All-Knowing and All-Wise, so there is no one that knows better than Allah nor is he Wiser than Allah.
So because the Islamic State believes in Allah Sūbhānahu Watāla who revealed the Kitāb, and disbeliefs in the United Nations whom are in war with the Lord of all lords, and disbeliefs in the laws implemented by the creations created from clay (man-made laws), we promise Allah Sūbhānahu Watāla to govern with His Shariah on His earth between His servants although the kūfar dislike it. And we wish to explain the Hūdood of Allah Sūbhānahu Watāla as a warning:
1. Insulting Allah = Killing.
2. Insulting Messenger of Allah = Killing even if the one who did it repents.
3. Insulting the religion = Killing.
4. Zināh = If married, stoned to death. If not married; 100 lashes and banning from the land for the period of 1 year.
5. Homosexuality = Killing the one who does such an act, and the one who it’s done to.
6. Stealing = Cutting the hand
7. Drinking alcohol = 80 lashes
8. Slander = 80 lashes
9. Spying for kūfar interests = Killing.
10. Turning back on Islam (apostate) = Killing
11. Banditry (in Arabic Qat3 at-Tarīq) are 4 categories:
a. The one who kills and takes money = Killed and crucified.
b. The one who kills merrily = Killing
c. The one who steals merrily = His left hand and right feet will be chopped of.
d. The one who scares the people = Banishing him from the land
We are scaring people with their Lord (Allah) and we call them to enter His Mercy, by surrendering to His Commands and avoiding what He forbade because all the good (khayr) is in it, and there is no good in one who is sentenced if he doesn’t surrende himself to the Sharia of His Lord, and there is no good in a judge if he doesn’t judge according to the Sharia of Allah between His servants. The Islamic State will not be lenient in this great purpose, for whom they offered hundreds of shūhadā from their innocent and pure sons. Rather it (even) implemented Allah’s Law on its own soldiers. And the sentences to kill them are more than one.
“And Allah is predominant over His affair, but most of the people do not know.” [12:21]